Takamatsu/Marugame ⇔ FukuokaReservations can be made 2 months in advance of the departure date
The fare will vary depending on the departure date.
- Dec. 2023
- Jan. 2024
Top Section: Kagawa Departure
Bottom Section: Fukuoka Departure
- Feb. 2024
（ ）Prices for children in parentheses
|One way||Customers with disabilities||Student discount||Early bird discount|
Round trip discount (adults and children only)
Receive a discount of 1,000 yen (500 yen for children) off the total price of the outbound and return trips combined.
Reservation payments made online will receive a 5% discount.Internet Reservations（Japan Bus Online）
Reservations can be made 2 months in advance of the departure date
（Tokushima ⇔ Takamatsu ⇔Fukuoka）
When transferring between Tokushim ⇔ Takamatsu "Kotoku Express" and Takamatsu ⇔ Fukuoka "Sanuki Express Fukuoka", a discount fare of 500 yen each way for Tokushima ⇔ Takamatsu is available. Please refer to the "Fare Discount" page (JP) for more details regarding the transfer discount.
（Kochi ⇔ Takamatsu ⇔ Fukuoka）
When transferring between Kochi ⇔ Takamatsu "Kuroshio Express" and Takamatsu ⇔ Fukuoka "Sanuki Express Fukuoka", a discount fare of 500 yen each way for Kochi ⇔ Takamatsu is available. Please refer to the "Fare Discount" page (JP) for more details regarding the transfer discount.
- 3 row seats
- 28 seater
- Comfortable reclining seat
- Floor carpet
- All seats are non-smoking.
- All seats are reserved.
- If you make a reservation by phone or at the ticket window, please pay for your ticket at least 6 days prior to the departure date. Please note that the reservation will be automatically canceled after this period.
- Please contact us prior to your departure time to change or cancel your ticket.
- Tickets can be reserved and purchased two month in advance of the departure date.
- Tickets can be reserved and purchased one month in advance of the departure date.
- To receive a student discount, please present a valid student ID when boarding the bus.
- To receive a disability discount, please present a valid disability certificate when boarding the bus.
- A refund processing fee of 100 yen will be applied per person, per ticket. (The processing fee may vary depending on the place of purchase/refund)
- If you cancel a credit card payment made online, a refund processing fee of 100 yen will be applied per person, per one way ticket.