Takamatsu ⇔ Namba/Osaka UmedaReservations can be made 1 months and 1 day in advance of the departure date
Telephone ReservationReception Hours 8:00-18:00 to call
- Takamatsu Sta. Highway Bus Terminal
- Ritsurin koen-mae
- Youme Town Takamatsu
- Takamatsu Chuo Interchange Bus Terminal
- Kosoku (Expressway) Miki
- Kosoku (Expressway) Shido
- Kosoku (Expressway) Tsuda
- Kosoku (Expressway) Ochi
- Kosoku (Expressway) Hiketa
- Naruto Nishi
- Minatomachi Bus Terminal (JR Namba Sta./OCAT)
- Osaka Umeda (Hankyu Sanbangai)
- JR Osaka Sta.
（ ）Prices for children in parentheses
|One way||Round trip||Customers with disabilities||Student discount||Ticket book (4 tickets)||Hayauri 5||Hayauri 21|
Reservation payments made online will receive a 2% discount.Internet Reservations（Japan Bus Online）
Reservations can be made 1 months and 1 day in advance of the departure date
- 4 row seats
- 40 seater
- Comfortable reclining seat
- Floor carpet
- All seats are non-smoking.
- All seats are reserved.
- Rest stop location: Murotsu PA
- Please contact us prior to your departure time to change or cancel your ticket.
- Tickets can be reserved and purchased one month and one day in advance of the departure date.
- Tickets can be reserved and purchased one month in advance of the departure date.
- To receive a student discount, please present a valid student ID when boarding the bus.
- To receive a disability discount, please present a valid disability certificate when boarding the bus.
- A refund processing fee of 100 yen will be applied per person, per ticket. (The processing fee may vary depending on the place of purchase/refund)
- A refund processing fee of 200 yen will be applied regardless of the number of refunded ticket book.
- If you cancel a credit card payment made online, a refund processing fee of 100 yen will be applied per person, per one way ticket.